Sunday, July 13, 2014

#787 ~ coldLogic Sale & 83rd DC!!!

..hello my dear lovely ladies, I'm asking for an apology if I'm a bit slow in updating you lately, RL is taking so much of my time and it's difficult to catch up with blogging.. Hope you still supports me.. I will really try my best to update.

...and the good NEWS is that coldLogic extended their 50% Off Summer Sale up to Monday in all items including it's newest releases.. Hurry!
What I'm Wearing...
Elle Hair : pr!tty (Group Gift, check notices)
Noure Skin : WoW Skins (83rd Designer Circle)
Sunflower Nail Applier : ZoZ (83rd Designer Circle)
Sunflower Bag : Beppin (83rd Designer Circle)
Andersen Top : coldLogic (50% Off, Summer Sale)
Stephens Shorts : coldLogic (50% Off Summer Sale)
Pin It Wedge : Pure Poison (83rd Designer Circle)
**Shoes and Nail Polish only works with Slink enhancements.

July 6-19, 2014


Pharrell Williams - Happy (1AM)



No comments:

Post a Comment